How do I establish a new agency fund?

Please refer to Business and Finance Policy 1.3.1 in the Institute’s Policy Library – Agency Funds General Overview and Information

I need a copy of the Journal Entry that was submitted to the Controller’s Office. Can you send me a copy?

All journal entries can be accessed through the ImageNow/WebNow system.  Journal Entries will be in the system within two business days after they appear on the ledger.  The journal entry number will be reflected in the description field on the ledger.  If access to WebNow has been granted by Procurement and Business Services, you can log on to WebNow at the following address

Where can I get a copy of the Journal Entry Form?

The Standard Journal Entry Form can be found on the Controller’s Office Website –

Do I need to provide an XN number when submitting a Journal Entry to distribute a P-Card charge to the proper account number?

Yes, an XN number is required to process Journal Entries of this nature.  You can find the XN number on your expense ledger.

How do I request a Petty Cash Fund?

Refer to the Business and Finance Policy 1.5.1 – Petty Cash General Guidelines

Blank Space (medium)
(text and background only visible when logged in)